Course Terms and ConditionsPlease read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to enrolling in one of our courses
- By accepting these terms, the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including any GST) for the Course using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- If the participant is under 18, a parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of Course Fees.
- Course commencement is the date upon which we receive your course fees in full.
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has finalised their payment. Access to materials will be granted via an automated email.
- Course duration is effective from the date upon which we receive your course payment. As this is your start date, it is important to commence your course as soon as possible.
- Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of enrolment.
- Course fees are non-transferable to other students.
Course Materials, Access and Assessment
- Course Materials are supplied in an online self-paced environment, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded;
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of BLOOM 8 GLOBAL. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of BLOOM 8 GLOBAL;
- Course materials, course content and assessment are subject to change;
- Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our eLearning system becomes unavailable, we will advise students of any planned/unplanned maintenance.
- Independent research beyond the course materials may be required to complete the assessment/course.
- Any PDF downloads supplied may be printed at the student’s own cost. PDF’s contain a light watermark and security to protect our intellectual property.
- This course is available for Twelve (12) months to ensure the most up to date content and instruction. This includes’ course materials access, with extensions available upon application (fees apply).
Course Withdrawal and Refunds
M & G Foote Investments Pty Ltd t/as Bloom 8 Global complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the course that you chose to enrol into.
However, while course fees are non-refundable, students may have extenuating circumstances that prevent them from undertaking their course. Where evidence can be successfully provided to support the student’s circumstances, course fees may be refunded or partially refunded as per the following:
- A full refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled prior to course login access and if access to resources has not been provided yet;
- No refund will be provided after 5 business days of the course payment date;
- No refund will be provided where work or assessment has been saved or submitted.
The decision of assessing the extenuating circumstances rests with the Managing Director and shall be assessed on a case-by-case situation.
If you are having difficulties completing your course by the enrolment expiry date, a free course extension may be available. Contact email@example.com.
Course support is available via email as this is predominately an online self-paced short course. We have provided all of the solutions to course content and activities within the course. Please allow up to 48 business hours to receive a response to any support requests. Bloom 8 Global also appreciate any feedback about the course. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Voucher/Coupon Code Policy
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Valid for one (1) use only;
- Not valid with any other offer/gift voucher/coupon code;
- The coupon code must be entered at the time of enrolment/course commencement; discount cannot be applied at a later date.
- Coupon code can only be used in the time frame specified in the special offer.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page, as well as send you a monthly newsletter. Your identity will never be revealed; however, we will use your surname, initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
Students with BLOOM 8 GLOBAL are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to BLOOM 8 GLOBAL is accurate;
- Notify BLOOM 8 GLOBAL of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- Advise BLOOM 8 GLOBAL of any difficulties or problems they may experience with BLOOM 8 GLOBAL staff, procedures or training;
- In your interaction with administrative staff, learning consultants and support (including, but not limited to telephone calls, emails and instant chats) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of Bloom 8 Global, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. Bloom 8 Global reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.